Prefab Steel Broiler House, Steel Structure Sheep/Goat Farm, Steel structure barn, Sheep/Goat Farm, Broiler building, Farm building:
Steel Broiler House advantages:
1) Easy to assemble and disassemble with simple and common tools.
2) Good waterproof performance without extra facilities.
3) Good fireproof performance with rockwool sandwich panel.
4) Good performance of heat-insulation.
5) Safety and stable, could stand firmly over 50 years.
6) Light weight, convenient for shipment and transportation.
7) Beautiful appearance, various colors and shapes for outer and inner roof panel and wall panel.
8) Various designs available customized designs acceptable.
9) Wide range of application, could be used as offices, command posts, sentry boxes, dormitories, workshops, Kiosks and so on.
Pre engineered steel structure building is a Green economy building system, which is formed by the main structure (H-section steel for beam/column, C channel steel or Z channel steel for purlin), substructure (Round steel bar or Angle steel for bracing, Round steel tube for tie bar, Angle steel for angle brace), roof and wall system (using sandwich panel or single steel sheet), door and window system. Pre engineered steel structure building is widely used as warehouse, workshop, hangar, shed, etc..
1. Building System With Modern Steel Design Softwares:
4. Project Shows:
5. Main materials with package ready for delivery & container loading:
6. The other related projects by us:
7. The shot photos of our factory workshop:
8. Production Processing brief introduce:
9. Certificates of our Company:
10. The quality control details:
11. Packing, Container Loading & Shipping:
30+ countries exported: USA, Luxemburg, UK, Reunion Island, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Nigeria, South Africa, Algeria, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Australia, France, Germany etc. All around the world.
Our excellent design team will design the steel structure workshop warehouse for you. If you give the following information, we will give you an satisfactory drawing.
1. Location (Where will be built): Country area
2. Size ( length* width* height ): m* m* m*
3. Wind speed: KM/H
4. Snow load: KG/m²
5. Rain load: KG/m²
6. Anti-earthquake: level
7. Brickwall need or not? If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high?
8. Thermal insulation: If yes, fiberglass wool, rock wool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; if not, the metal steels will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
9. Door quantity & size: units (width)m (height)m
10. Window quantity & size: units (width)m (height)m
11. Inside building with Cran or Not, if with Crane, what is the crane lifting Tons, 5 tons, 10 tons, 20 tons.... etc.