• Steel grade: Q235B/Q355B/Q195
• Surface: Galvanized/painting/black
• Usage: Steel building roof or wall
• Dimension C100X40X20~C300X100X20
• Thickness: 1.0-3.0mm
• FOB Qingdao: USD 700/ton
• Production Capacity: 1000 tons/month
• Package: Bundled by steel straps
• Leading time:20 days
◆ Cold rolled galvanized profiles C shape steel purlin
C purlins is made of galvanized steel strips by the method of cold-bending formed.The surface treatment is galvanized or black. It has many advantages compared with traditional structural steel, such as light weight, excellent performance cross-section, high-strength and so on.
Cold rolled galvanized profiles C shape steel purlin
AiSi ASTM bs DIN GB JIS EN
Place of Origin
Alloy Or Not
by theoretical weight
◆ Factory Show:
Factory Established in 2008
Company Area more than 40,000 SQM
Workshop More than 25,000 SQM
◆ Production Line:
2 Sets CNC Flame Cutting Machines
5 Lines for builtup H profiles
3 Lines for C Girt or Z purlins
3 Lines for Corrugated Wall or Roof Metal Sheet
3 Lines for Sandwich Panel Sheet---Wall, Roof, EPS, Glasswool, Rockwool, XPS, etc
1 Set Shot Blasting Machine for Painting Pretreatment
◆ Quality Control:
1. QC processing:
1. Every 3 months meeting for Quality Audit to solve the weakness during processing and procedures
2. Every 6 months meeting for employee training.
3. Producing as to the International Steel Structure Standard with ISO 9001 Quality Control System
4. Each project, every 6 months, connecting with clients for feedback and complaints, then improve the quality control actions.
5. Quality inspection report for every process during production. Ensure 100% good quality products.
◆ Our Certificate:
◆ The Packing and Delivery:
◆ Our services:
We service customers more than 40 countries all over the world. We establish good business relationship with clients in Poland, Luxemburg, France, Germany, UK, Austria, Angola, South Africa, Egypt, Reunion Island, Maurituis, UAE, Dubai, Russia, India, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Phillipines, Fiji, Sri Lanka, Mexico, USA, Canada, St. Lucia, Trinidada and Tobago, ect.
◆ Here are some successfully projects by us:
Q:Can you provide product catalog and quotation?
A: It is better if you can provide drawings(PDF or CAD),we will give you complete your drawings offer. or We can design as the request from you, then proposal.
Q:what is you used drawing format?
A: PDF or DWG as AUTO CAD file
Q:What is the minimun order quantity?
A:No MOQ limited.
Q:What is your packing?
A:Standard export package for container transportation by sea and can be packed as customer's requested.
Q:How long is the delivery time?
A:According to project situation, usually within 30 days after receiving deposit.
Q:What is your payment?
A:T/T , 30-70 or LC at sight.
Q: Do you company offer Guide installation at project site ?
A: Yes, usually we will send you the detailed installation drawing, if you need, we can provide the service of installation, supervision and training by extra. We can send our professional technical engineer to supervise installation on site overseas.
FREE INQUIRY NOW
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.